The Halloween season is just around the corner, and for those looking for something to do on the island, here are some events you might enjoy!
– Drive in Cinema Special Halloween Edition: As part of the “Evolution Mallorca International Film Festival” to be held in October, there will be activity within the event in conjunction with the screening of 4 films. All you have to do is show up in your car, tune the radio and…enjoy.
The screening will take place in the central square of Port Adriano. The capacity is 50 cars and vehicles over 1.5 meters high are not allowed to enter. Two people per car are recommended as the seats in the back of the car have no visibility, but up to 4 people can fit in each car. Admission price is per car.
Price: 10€ – Max. 4 people / car
The films presented this year are:
Saturday October 29 at 7:30 p.m. – beetle juice (1988) Dubbed in Spanish – Without subtitles.
Saturday October 29 at 9:30 p.m. – freddie (1984) English with Spanish subtitles.
Sunday October 30 at 7:30 p.m. – The Addams Family (1991) Dubbed in Spanish – Without subtitles.
Sunday October 30 at 9:30 p.m. – The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993) English with Spanish subtitles.
Buy your tickets at: https://linktr.ee/evolutionmallorcafilmfestival
– Pirates presents Adventure/Reloaded Halloween: a twist for all ages on Monday, October 31 from 5 p.m.. Spectacular spooky pirates is one of Mallorca’s most renowned events. Expect to be haunted by well-known spooky characters. It’s a spooky night, so there are amazing prizes for those who wear the best costumes!
Enjoy an evening full of tricks and treats…a pre-show dinner of roast chicken, fries, corn on the cob, followed by ice cream, with a vegetarian option on request. Soft drinks are included in the price and there is a fully licensed bar to buy all your other drinks, followed by world class entertainment with an evil twist! A guaranteed spooky night.
Tickets from 24.99 euros on piratesadventure.com
– Halloween Special at Katmandu Park, October 27-31: Have a spooky time and enjoy a day in the Halloween spirit with your family, friends or partner! The park will be fully decorated in Halloween style and you will have access to all the attractions, as well as a party in a bouncy castle, spooky face painting and the “Trick or Treat” challenge in the legendary upside down house . The main attraction “The House” will become a haunted challenge, where the whole family will venture out to test their skills in the “Trick-or-Treat” challenge with the characters who have come to life inside the house. Get your sweet reward by overcoming challenges and fill your bag with goodies!
Tickets from 28 euros. For more information and to purchase tickets, click here.
– Halloween at Son Amar: The most terrifying night of the year will be hosted by Danzû. Headlining acts to be announced. Tickets available here from 17 euros.
– BCM will host a spooky evening of entertainment and music at this legendary venue, starting at 11 p.m. on Monday, October 31. Tickets online at bcmmallorca.com, from 25 euros. Be sure to dress up!
– Halloween Misfits is this year’s theme at Palma Social Club. With the music of Sergi Alez, Witty Martin and Simonet, it’s an evening not to be missed. Doors open at 11 p.m. on Monday, October 31. Tickets can be purchased online from 13 euros at reservations.wearesocial.club.
– Boulevard Palma Club will have their Halloween party on Saturday October 29 at their sala Wave in Calle Poima 24, Can Valero. Music will be provided by Bad Barry and DJ Elfo. Doors open at 11:59 p.m. An early Halloween party to get in the mood!
– Halloween Fest: The Art of Urban Sound by “My Pana” will take place at Is Molí Accounts in Palma on Monday 31 October. Tickets available from 18 euros on entradium.com
More to come on what’s happening on the island for this spooky annual craze. It’s time to start thinking about getting dressed!