Free Shakespeare in the Park Productions Return to Outdoor Venues in Greater Cincinnati | Things to do | Cincinnati
The Cincinnati Shakespeare Company brings its hugely popular, free Shakespeare in the Park series to public venues across the tri-state, with productions spanning from Over-the-Rhine to West Chester and beyond.
This summer, the traveling troupe presents only one show: Twelfth Night.
The CSC describes the show as an “animated rom-com on an island where everyone’s in love with someone – and the wrong person loves them back.”
The season kicks off at 7 p.m. on July 15 at the Seasongood Pavilion in Eden Park.
Other upcoming dates and locations include:
- 7 p.m. July 16 at Stubbs Park, 255 W. Spring Valley Pike, Centerville
- 8:00 p.m. July 17 at the Springfield Arts Council’s Summer Arts Festival, 250 Cliff Park Road, Springfield
- 7 p.m. July 19 at Bramble Park, 6395 Bramble Ave., Madisonville
- 7:00 p.m. on July 20 at McDonald Commons Park, 7451 Dawson Road, Madeira
- 7 p.m. July 21 at Third Place, 734 Main St., Brookville, Indiana
- 7 p.m. July 22 at Linden Grove Historic Cemetery and Arboretum, 401 W. 13th St., Covington
- 7 p.m. July 23 at Devou Park, 1201 Park Drive, Covington
- 6:00 p.m. July 24 at Washington Park, 1230 Elm St., Over-the-Rhine
Get more information, a full schedule and location details at cincyshakes.com.
Send CityBeat a news or tip or submit calendar event.